Paycor Scheduling's integration with BambooHR uses a two way API which allows data to sync from to Paycor Scheduling to BambooHR as well as from BambooHR to Paycor Scheduling. The syncing process, once successfully configured / saved, is automatically updated every 60 minutes. Any changes made on BambooHR's end will automatically change the data within your Paycor Scheduling account after the 180 minute refresh takes place.
Below, you will find a table that highlights the data that is synced between the two platforms, and which direction said data syncs. Additionally, you will find detailed notes below the table expanding on the logic behind some of the fields that sync.
|Paycor Scheduling FIELD
Address - Street 1
Address - Street 2
|State / Province
|Zip / Postal Code
Approved Time-Off Requests
|Approved Time-Off Requests
Approved Hours Worked Data
|Approved Time Clock Data
BambooHR & Paycor Scheduling FIELD NOTES
- For the first sync, the first name of a staff member will sync over from BambooHR to Paycor Scheduling, but only the first time. If a first name is altered in any way via Paycor Scheduling after the first sync takes place, it will not be overwritten by BambooHR when the 180 minute refresh takes place.
WORK EMAIL / HOME EMAIL / EMAIL
- If there is no Work Email present for a staff member when the 180 minute refresh takes place, an attempt to pull the Home Email will occur. If there is no email present, no email will sync.
APPROVED HOURS WORKED DATA
- When payroll data is successfully exported from Paycor Scheduling to BambooHR, the hours worked data can be viewed via the Time Tracking Summary Report within your BambooHR account.
- When staff members are synced over to Paycor Scheduling from BambooHR, a user name will automatically be created. This of course can be edited at any time.
- If a staff member is terminated within BambooHR, the staff member will also be terminated within Paycor Scheduling after the 180 minute refresh takes place.
- Via BambooHR, if a staff member receives a raise, and / or promotion, which may cause a pay rate change, the pay rate change will also apply to the staff member via Paycor Scheduling after the 180 minute refresh takes place.
JOB TITLES & JOBS
- BambooHR only allows one Job Title with a single Pay Rate to be assigned to staff members, but Paycor Scheduling allows staff members to be assigned multiple jobs with multiple pay rates. The Job Title / Pay Rate via BambooHR will sync over to Paycor Scheduling which will be the "main job", but you can add additional jobs / pay rates via Paycor Scheduling if need be.
We want to hear about your great ideas. If you have a feature request, enhancement suggestion, or improvement, let us know by submitting them to to our Ideas page. Your submission can receive votes from other Paycor Scheduling users, or you can vote on ideas yourself. Simply click the ADD A NEW IDEA button below to check it out.